Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
Kelly and Mike will maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, we advise you on how best to prepare your property, we market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your home.
When it comes to scheduling appointments, we will coordinate with you to select days and times that are convenient. We encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as it will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. We take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses. Sutton Group has an automated booking system making it easy for you to accept or decline any appointments.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, to a local pet sitting service, kennel or have a family member keep them for the duration.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear and lights are on for evening showings.
We realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient and “She Sells, He Sells” will do our best to minimize the disruptions. We focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your home quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and open houses are done right. Want to learn more about our approach? Please submit the form below or call/email us today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Real Estate Consultation.