Kelly & Mike, Your Real Estate Choice, Will Handle all the Details
When selling your home, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price a buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, what’s included and excluded as well there may be one or more conditions to be met before the deal becomes firm. The most common conditions are a “Home Inspection” and “Financing” and in the case of a condominium the offer may be conditional upon a lawyer viewing the Condominium’s papers.
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your home to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
We realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of all the details. For example, we will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you our professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern us, we’ll point them out to you.
- Discuss all the options with you to help make a decision on whether to accept the offer, make a counter-offer or reject it altogether.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer’s agent on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with us.
Selling your home for the best price possible is our expertise.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call/email us for a no-obligation Personal Real Estate Consultation.